Site use conditions and data processing
CONDITIONS OF USE
In order to use the services offered on this website in the name of the Company (whose references are indicated in the “Contacts” section of the site), you will need to register by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any mandatory fields and provide personal information ensuring that these are up to date, complete and truthful. The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to fulfill this commitment may make you subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
- Following registration, you will be able to access all or some of the services on the site, assuming full responsibility for the declarations, statements and any data entered or indirectly referable to you.
- The Company cannot in any way be held responsible for any violations carried out or for claims and claims, including compensation, which may be made by third parties, in relation to the content you entered, including the Public Authority and the control authorities in advertising, without remaining your responsibility for any damage caused to the Company.
- All the initiatives undertaken following the consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. The Company will not be in any way responsible for any misinterpretation and for activities undertaken by you following the consultation of this site.
- The Company will have the right to interrupt and / or intervene in activities carried out by you through this site at any time and without notice following the non-observance of these Conditions.
- The Company declines any responsibility for the contents entered on this site by its users, committing itself solely to provide for the timely removal of the content subject to dispute by third parties in the face of suitable reporting by the interested party and / or the competent authority.
- Furthermore, you undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and / or server of this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material of the services or associated with them.
- The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are found. Therefore, the Company excludes any warranty, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or in relation to particular characteristics of the services, as it will in no case be liable in the event that the services become unavailable, in whole or in part , or, for any other way in which the service was rendered. Furthermore, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be affected by numerous factors that do not fall within the Company’s control possibilities.
- The Company reserves the right to provide and request to accept, from time to time, additional conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. These additional conditions will be entered in the parts of this site to which they refer and will be clearly identifiable.
- The Company may modify these Terms. The changes will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user.
- The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drafted in Italian. Any dispute arising out of the relationship governed by this agreement will be referred to the ordinary Italian jurisdiction.
- The Company does not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. Any invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions if accepted will not result in the invalidity, ineffectiveness or invalidity of the remaining clauses which will remain valid and effective.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART 13 D.LGS. 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196 AND ART. 13 AND 14 EU REGULATION 2016/679 (hereinafter also “GDPR”)
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form.
The Company, whose data are indicated in the footer of this site, is the Data Controller.
- Source of personal data . The Company treats, as an independent owner, the data expressly and voluntarily entered by you by filling in the contact form via an electronic channel.
- Legal basis and purpose of the processing . The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes related to or instrumental to your requests. By entering data to satisfy your requests, you agree to receive informational material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional contact methods (via telephone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail). The processing of your data constitutes the legitimate interest of the Company pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however in case of failure to enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests cannot be met.
- Duration of treatment . The processing will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected. The data collected for sending commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
- Data processing methods . The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic means, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Subjects to whom the data may be communicated . The Company may disclose the personal data provided to subjects who carry out assistance and professional consultancy services for the Company, necessary for the provision of services on the site and to satisfy your requests. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data as “Holders”, or as “Managers” of specific processing operations that fall within the contractual services that the subjects perform in favor of the Society. The employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data, as “Responsible” or “Appointee”.
- Rights of the interested party . You will have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in a structured format, commonly used, understandable and readable by an automatic device; the indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the logic applied, in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents; you will also have the right to the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, the portability of your data, as well as the updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request it, the integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint before the Privacy Guarantor.
For any communication concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company you can contact the same at the addresses indicated on this site.